Unissi India Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in oxygen generation technology.
Our precision-engineered oxygen generation systems are installed in Pan India, Bangladesh, and Nepal in mission-critical hospital applications.
The technology used – Pressure Swing Absorption
What is PSA?
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) is the most commonly used non-cryogenic oxygen & nitrogen production process, the most effective for small and medium capacities. The process operates by using two columns filled with adsorbent, a molecular sieve. Clean & dry compressed air enters the first column, unwanted molecules are being trapped while the product gas is allowed to pass through. When the active column is saturated, the airflow is redirected to the second column. The saturated column depressurizes allowing the molecular sieve to completely regenerate. The process is repeated continuously.
When our healthcare sector was trembled by the Pendamic Covid-19 which hit India in early 2020 as witnessed by everyone there was an exorbitant demand for Oxygen.
Motivated by the vision of our prime minister Mr. Narender Modi to make India self-reliant and considering our vast experience of over 30+ years in the field of onsite Oxygen generation Unissi started manufacturing Gas generation modules under the “UNIOX “brand in 2020 under the Make in India & Atmanirbhar Program.
- Unissi Introduced PSA technology in India in the early 1990s.
- Unissi’s Contribution to COVID is to serve mankind.
- Over 250+ Oxygen Generation plant installations
- Control system with 7” digital display with Siemens/ Schneider / Mitsibushi
- Automatic start/stop
- Built-in purity analyzer for continuous monitoring
- Designed for dynamic pressure loading
- Robust design, piping
- Online monitoring (Optional)